Autism Resource Center
Articles and Research
- Adults and Adolescents with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome Fact Sheet
- Autism Fact Sheet
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders): Summary
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Medications Used in Treatment
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Other Interventions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Research
- Autism and Genes
- Autism, Asperger Syndrome, and Nonverbal Learning Disorder: When Does Your Child Need Professional Help?
- Brain’s Fear Center Shrinks in Severe Autism
- Communication in Autism
- Finding Adds Another Piece to Autism Puzzle
- Largest-Ever Search for Autism Genes Reveals New Clues
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Diagnosis
- Autism and the MMR Vaccine
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- What Are Autism Spectrum Disorders?
- Problems That May Accompany Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Treatment
- Many U.S. Kids Not Getting Timely Vaccinations
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHHD), at the National Institutes of Health
- Search for autism in publications and materials section.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Go to health and outreach, publications and search for autism.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Access information pages on autism and aspergers syndrome through the search function. View Access Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD) information sheet, and the report from the University of Southern California on shared Neurobiology of Autism and Related Disorders.
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR)
- Yale Child Study Center
- Go to autism on the A-Z index.
Magellan Health Services and your program are in no way associated with these resources, and do not endorse or guarantee references or sites listed. No unfavorable inference should be drawn from the fact that a resource is not listed here.