Behavioral Health Industry Links
For your convenience, listed below are Web site links to nationally recognized behavioral health organizations. Here you can access more information pertaining to behavioral health and specific mental health issues.
- American Academy of Social Workers (AASW)
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Association for Behavioral Health and Wellness (ABHW)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Speaks
- The Carter Center
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Mental Health America (MHA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- The National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare (NCCBH)
- National Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
- The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Please keep in mind that any information provided on these Web sites are not to be considered recommendations, referrals or endorsements of Magellan Health Services and should not replace the advice of a mental health professional.
Additionally, although Magellan has taken steps to protect our Web site from others, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices used by these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they are leaving our site. Read the privacy statements of each and every Web site you visit to learn about how they protect your privacy. This privacy notification applies only to information collected by this Web site.